For information on obtaining official copies of bankruptcy documents, how to submit documents to the Trustee, or how to download official bankruptcy forms, please read below.
If you are a creditor, or think you might be a creditor, please click here to download the appropriate forms. If you need additional information, please go here.
Obtaining Copies of Bankruptcy Documents
The Trustee is not the official record-keeper in Bankruptcy cases. Therefore, in order to obtain copies of documents filed with the Court, including plans, petitions, claims, etc., you must contact the Clerk of the Court here: (855) 460-9641.
Submitting Documents to the Trustee
Debtors and/or their attorneys are often required to submit documentation to the Trustee, which can be sent via FAX, email, or regular mail. Any and all documentation sent to the Trustee, regardless of the method by which they're sent, absolutely MUST include the debtor's name and case number.
Failure to do so may result in the delay of the processing of documents, or may be returned to sender.
Helpful Guidelines for Submitting Documents
1. Locate your case number.
2. Please do not staple your documents. All documents sent to the Trustee are scanned into our system.
3. Avoid sending original paperwork. The Trustee will not return any paperwork once it is submitted, therefore it is recommended you send copies (unless otherwise specified).
4. Documents may be sent to the Trustee via FAX, email, or regular mail:
- Nancy Curry, Chapter 13 Trustee
- 1000 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 870
- Los Angeles, CA 90017
5. Please be advised that any documentation sent to the Trustee at the bankruptcy plan payment mailing address in Memphis, TN WILL NOT be received.
Download Bankruptcy Forms:
Below, you may download official general Bankruptcy forms, such as a Notice of Change of Address, the Chapter 13 Guidelines, ACH Authorization form, etc. Please click on each heading for the appropriate form(s).